Monday, April 7, 2014

The difference between full & filled

The first full week of National Poetry month was indeed a full week for me.

The first of the month saw the release of my audio chapbook, Worth Is the Wrong Word, over at Black Cake Records.

I did an episode of The Casserole with Chelsea Kurnick on Thursday night, which involved a mini reading & interview,  & if you missed it, you can still watch it here.

A brief essay I wrote on how reading your work out loud can be a path to editing (something I relearned while putting together my Black Cake chapbook) went up on NPM Daily yesterday.

I'm also trying to write a new fragment/draft/poem a day for the whole month of April. It's a bit of a struggle but I usually end up with some workable stuff by the end of the month & you can't really argue with that.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the rest of the month brings me!

2 comments:

  1. I was thrilled to listen to your audio chapbook! Wonderful! I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad! Thanks so much for taking the time to listen & comment!

      Delete