Monday, December 2, 2013

holiday helpers

I think $7.50 is already an insanely cheap price for the chapbooks at Greying Ghost Press, especially once you see all the work that Carl puts into them. 

But today you can buy all of your friends handmade art-objects for even less. Use the code HOLODAZE13 for 40% off your Greying Ghost order through Etsy. It'll be an honor if you're thinking of getting my chapbook, but there are also plenty of others to choose from (Justin Marks! Eric Amling! D.J. Dolack!) as well as a lot of fun letterpress gift tags & ephemera.

This is a sweet way to support a small press & give handmade gifts & participate in cyber monday without any of the usual guilt & panic that accompanies holiday shopping!

2 comments:

  1. There is no need for a price reduction to get me in the mood to buy your chapbook, already did that. But the price reduction is tasty. I eagerly await your book. I'll let you know what I think.

    I am not a robot. Booo Bepp Boop Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad you are going to be getting it! It's a beautiful little book & I'll be glad for you to have it!

      Delete